Do you need to use some of the frozen or canned peaches from last summer? I am working my way through the freezer. This is so easy the kids or non-cooking husbands can make it. Perfect for a week-night dessert.
Baked Peach Crumble
1 cup sliced peaches, fresh, frozen, or canned
1/2 cup butter, melted
10 graham cracker squares, crushed
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Place peaches and juice in an 8-inch pan.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the peaches and juice with the crumble mixture.
4. Bake in 375 degree F. oven for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.