What a quick easy salad this one is. For a salad entree', grill a chicken breast or two, or sirloin, slice and place on top. Grilled fish or shrimp would also the wonderful. I love the almonds and sunflower seeds in this.
Bok Choy Salad
6 good servings
2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodle soup mix
1/2 cup sunflower seed
3 tablespoons slivered almonds, chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 bok choy, chredded
6 green onions, chopped
1. Remove flavor packets from soup mix; reserve for another use. Crumble noodles.
2. Combine noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Spread on a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake at 35o degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, set aside.
4. Bring sugar and next 3 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat; cool.
5. Place bok choy and green onions in a large bowl. Drizzle with sugar mixture. Add ramen noodle mixture, tossing well. Serve immediately.