Are you looking for something a little different for this week end. Maybe instead of the burgers, dogs, chicken and steak, or in addition too. You will love this. I promise. This is from Southern Livings top 500 recipes and well deserves the honor. Don't forget to check the various substitutes for the orange marmalade. The japapeno pepper jelly is fabulous.
Wonderful with sauteed Brussels sprouts, or green vegetable of your choice. I picked up fresh broccoli from my wonderful produce boyfriend, Dave, today.
I'll also be linking this to Full Plate Thursday@ Miz Helen's Country Cottage today.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Orange marmalade
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup lite or regular soy sauce
1 (1 1/2-pound package pork tenderloins
1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade*
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork tenderloins. Seal and chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Cook orange marmalade in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Remove and reserve 1/4 cup for basting; keep remaining marmalade warm.
3. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
4. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium high heat (350-400 degrees F.) 25 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees, basting with reserved 1/4 cup marmalade the last 5 minutes. Serve with remaining warm marmalade.
* 1 (10.5-ounce) jar red pepper jelly or 1 (10.5-ounce) jar jalapeno pepper jelly may be substituted for orange marmalade.